Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to the Grind....

Ben went back to school on Monday, which means we all went back to getting up at 6:45, rushing around like maniacs to catch the school bus at 7:50, getting Rebecca dropped off in time to make my 8:30 a.m. daily briefing for work, spending 45 minutes a night doing homework and reading, and trying to get to bed at a decent hour so we can repeat it all the next day.

On top of that I started transitioning into a new position at my company this week, and training a replacement for my old position. The guy whose position I am taking is already gone, so that means essentially that I am trying to figure out how to do all his work, while doing some of my old work, while training someone. Needless to say, it's been a busy week so far...

No comments: