Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Peace and Quiet - Sort of

This morning I dropped all the kids off at school / preschool / day care and drove the cousins to the airport. Then I went to the grocery store to pick up a few necessities (like something for dinner tonight), stopped at PetCo to get dog food, and decided to stop in at Wal-Mart and get a little Hanukkah shopping done. About 20 minutes into the trip, after having picked out only a few things, I got The Call - Caroline sick with diarrhea AGAIN. She got thrown out of day care last Monday, was home Tuesday, got thrown out Wednesday, battled diarrhea off and on all Thanksgiving weekend, nearly got thrown out yesterday, and now is home again, and has to stay home tomorrow too (My first day back at work in a week is tomorrow, good timing). Caroline has earned herself a trip to the doctor this afternoon. And I am bringing the doctor a specimen - lucky guy.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Eww! I am lucky enough to have never had to bring the doctor a specimen of anything ;-)