Monday, July 7, 2014

Getting Ready for a Busy Week!

It is going to be a busy week ahead, getting Ben and Becca ready for Camp Blue Star, Joel and I ready to go to Kiawah for a week, and Abby and Mike prepped to take care of the rambunctious and always-getting-into-trouble Miss Caroline :) I started packing the kids' duffle bags over the weekend, which included a couple-hundred-dollar trip to Target for supplies like sun block , extra socks / underwear , toiletries , mosquito repellent , etc. Everything must be individually labeled so I spent about two hours yesterday labeling and packing the clothes like long pants/sweatshirts that they won't need to use this week , as well as labeling and packing all their toiletries and other supplies. Most of their clothes I won't pack until Saturday, and I still have some shopping to do to round out their supplies.More updates on the camp / vacation preparedness to follow, I'm sure!

No comments: