Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I wanted to last night but pop on over to Abby's blog for some great ones! Ben didn't change into his costume until after I had already left to take Caroline trick or treating and Becca had a whole huge meltdown about her Grease costume and refused to come out of her room until after I had left to take Caroline trick or treating also. Joel eventually talked her into last year's vampire dress and a skeleton mask of Ben's from a previous year and took her out but she wouldn't let me take her picture.   I honestly don't know what the issue with the original costume idea was -- I thought it was great. Oh well - 8 year olds are mysterious creatures ;) She did end up having fun so that's all that matters.

Ben's friends James, Jared and Zade all came to trick or treat with Ben, and James' dad supervised them on an epic trick or treating excursion that netted Ben 8.5 pounds of candy (yes I weighed it). James' mom and I took Caroline trick or treating and then came back to hand out candy. 

Caroline and I in our costumes:


Ben's record-setting trick or treat haul:



No comments: