Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekend in Review

It's been a super busy weekend, Joel and I spent Friday night in Davidson and had dinner at Kindred for our anniversary, spent Saturday shopping for a new couch, attended the LLS Light the Night walk uptown, had a late dinner at Essex, and stayed at the Marriott uptown. The kids stayed with Aunt Abby and Uncle Mike, who seem to have made it through the weekend with 5 kids more or less unscathed :) Thanks for babysitting Abby and Mike! Yesterday Joel attended a meeting with the rabbi about the Israel trip, I went to Caroline's final soccer game, and we struggled to get laundry and grocery shopping done for the week :)

Also since it is T-1 day till the election, I have been "on call" for work all weekend, although only one project came in over the weekend which one of my teammates and I worked on together (he started it on Saturday and I finished it up on Sunday). Tomorrow the kids are off school (except for Caroline) and I am going to bring them to the polls with me and let them stay up tomorrow night to witness history being made! (We're with her :) )

No matter how you plan to vote tomorrow, vote! Our ability to conduct fair and peaceful elections is one of the things that makes this country great.

No comments: