Saturday, July 7, 2018

New Phone

Ben killed his phone in MA last weekend by jumping into a pool with his phone in his pocket when it already had a cracked screen. The cell phone repair shop spent two days trying to resuscitate it to no avail. So i ended up buying out the rest of what I owed on my phone which was $93 and switching that phone to Ben and getting myself a new phone. Somehow Ben made out pretty well since the phone he killed was a 32 GB iPhone 7 and the one he got from me was a 128 GB iPhone 7. I got an iPhone 8. I wanted a X but instead I got an iPhone SE for Becca for her upcoming 11th birthday (Sshhhh it’s a surprise!) I also upgraded us to unlimited data since we are always going over our allowance and managed to apply a military discount thanks to Joel’s dad which means I got 4 lines of unlimited data for less than the price of 3 , otherwise. Yay!

No comments: