Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Update

Ben seems to have fully recovered from his stomach bug, and no one else has gotten sick (I think I can safely say this without jinxing anything). This is fortunate because Joel and Ben are heading to Charleston tomorrow morning with their cub scout troop to tour (and sleep on) an aircraft carrier, go to the aquarium, and do I'm-not-sure-what-else, except there's some big Civil War anniversary thing going on down there, which I am sure Joel (with his Civil War fascination) will manage to check out.

Becca and I will be on our own for the weekend; we have dance class tomorrow morning followed by a play date with two of her school friends, and Sunday we're planning to meet friends for lunch and go to a festival. Mental note to pick up some sunblock, since the forecast for Sunday is for upper 80s!!

Stay tuned for updates on all our weekend activities...


1 comment:

kathleen said...

80's....seriously? have a great time!