Friday, January 13, 2012

Sleep Deprived

Caroline does this thing where she stays awake for way too long and then can't fall asleep. Wednesday was particularly bad, she was awake from about 7pm until after 1 am. By that time, let me tell you, Mommy was very cranky! I was considering driving her around in the car for a while, but I was so tired, I thought I might crash ;) The next day I went to BuyBuy Baby (like this store better than Babies R Us) and got the Boppy pillow pictured below as well as an infant carrier so I can carry her around against my chest, which she enoys/helps her to fall asleep. I also bought some extra pacifiers since whenever our cat sees one, he steals it and bites the nipple off. Weird cat.

Anyway, the last day or so has been a lot better, especially with the Boppy pillow which she enjoys sleeping on since I guess it feels to her like someone is holding her. In fact she's been sleeping on it for about the last 3 hours now. My theory is that if she naps better during the day, she'll sleep better at night also. I hope.


No comments: