Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Somewhat After

Here is a shot in which you can see most of our new appliances, new paint color (previous was dark red which was not I repeat NOT a color we chose), and new cabinet hardware. The granite guy was just here measuring, and while I picked out a sink and a faucet and made a tentative granite choice, I could not commit without seeing a larger slab, so I think we will be taking a trip to the granite warehouse in the near future... You can not see our nifty new lighting fixtures in this shot, unfortunately. I'll try to get a separate shot of those after the sun goes down and I can get a good picture without too much glare through the kitchen windows...

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

WOW! Maybe Mike and I will buy your house! :)

Abigail said...

Looks good but I want to see a picture of the whole kitchen!