Monday, August 20, 2012

How we Almost Killed the Cat




Ulysses had an unfortunate mishap while we were away last week - I had let the cleaning service know that we were away and that he needed to stay inside, and did not think they needed any further instructions, you know, like "don't close every door in the house thereby locking the cat in my bedroom for two days." To make a long story short, the cat is fine, the cleaning service is apologetic, and paying to have our carpet professionally cleaned. Ulysses seems to have forgiven me (now trying to share my laptop).

Further blogging about the just-finished vacation to come, after I get a bit more caught up with work and things around here!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

So glad kitty is o.k.

Abigail said...

Yeah.... Good luck with the cat pee smell. I still get a whiff every now & then and it has been 5 years & three professional carpet cleanings later, plus Mike cleaning the carpet with every bought off the Internet product known to man AND replacing the carpet pad underneath. Just sayin...

Kathleen said...

Poor baby!

Carolyn said...

I seem to recall a similar thing happening to some cat Joel had while living in Worcester after Clark? Cat stuck in a closet for days or something? I blame Joel. He must have advised the cleaning people to shut that door. ;-)