Monday, July 29, 2013

First Day of Preschool


Here's my big girl, on her first day of preschool at her new school! If you think she is gazing off into the distance contemplating her future, I think she is actually looking at a delivery truck that pulled up to the curb just as I stopped to take her picture. 

Anyway, yesterday I brought her to her new classroom to "meet the teacher", which was fine, she played and explored and did not seem to be shy or upset. Then this morning I brought her in, and she played, and explored, and then realized I was leaving! I could hear her screaming all the way down the hall. Poor baby! But I know she is at a GREAT place with a GREAT teacher and she will have a fantastic school year! (Also, most of the other kids in the classroom were crying too. First days are tough!)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Aww way to go Caroline, so grown up!