Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April "to do" List

I am happy to report that my April "to do" list is mostly taken care of (which is good because tomorrow is the last day of April!) I had SO MUCH STUFF to take care of this month:

1. camp forms, camp forms, everywhere camp forms: camp Mindy forms, camp Katan forms, Teen camp forms, camp Blue Star forms. Forms that needed to be filled out by doctors. Immunization records. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Back when Joel and I were debating a third kid I should have said, "But what about all the FORMS?!" I have them all done and turned in except for two Blue Star forms I seem to have lost (I have requested replacements).

2. Buy plane tickets. One for Ben to go visit uncle Mike and aunt Kathleen in July. Five for all of us to fly to Grand Cayman in August.

3. Passport applications. Somehow the only one of us with a valid passport is me. Joel's and Ben's are expired and the girls have never had passports. I created and printed all the applications online and printed them out, but Joel and I need to bring all three kids to a passport office to process the applications in person since they are minors. I made the appointment for May 19 which was the first available evening appointment they had. Good thing I didn't procrastinate any longer:)

4. Car stuff. I had to renew my registration/get my car inspected/pay vehicle taxes, and I had to get a DMV form filled out by the eye doctor so that I can renew my driver's license. I haven't actually done the renewing part yet but it doesn't expire till July.

I still have a few more things to get taken care of like paying for our Hilton Head rental, figuring out the situation with the Grand Cayman rental, actually renewing my driver's license, and making sure to get the kids to the passport appointment in May... But happy to report that I am slightly less buried in forms now :) PHEW ;) Bring on May!

No comments: