Wednesday, April 1, 2015

House Rules

As with most parents, one of our "house rules" is no throwing things in the house. This past weekend, in between vomit episodes, the girls had stuffed animals downstairs and I caught Caroline starting to toss hers around dangerously. I said to her sternly, "Stop that! Don't you remember what will happen if you throw things in here?" Because, the last stuffed-animal-throwing-incident a couple of months ago ended with a broken piece of Israeli pottery (sorry Papa and Mary, I think that makes two out of three).

To which she replied smartly, "Yes! We will break something that came from Israel!"

Then this morning while we were getting ready for school she asked me, "Mommy can we move to a new house?" Baffled, I asked her, "Why do you want to move to a new house?" To which she replied, "So that I can throw things inside without breaking something that came from Israel!"

No comments: