Thursday, July 14, 2016

Mid-Week Update

Okay slightly past mid-week! It's been a very busy week! Lots to do, ramping up for Ben's week in Philly / our week in Aruba so I have been starting to get ready for that - working out details with our babysitter, confirming Ben's flight (turns out they had his name spelled wrong on the ticket) and things like that. We don't leave till the 23rd but I didn't want to leave everything to the last minute! Well, except for the packing, I usually do leave that for the last minute :-)

From the pictures I have seen on the Blue Star web site, Becca is having a fun first week of camp! I will post some pictures from her first week at the end of the week. I have mailed her three cards and sent her several emails so far and I am going to head out in a few minutes to work on her care package, which I will mail Monday to her. It's pretty quiet around here without her!

Caroline and Ben are having a good week, Ben is at Carowinds with teen camp this week and Caroline got to be the magician's assistant at a magic show at preschool camp yesterday. She was so excited to tell us about it!

Lucy is doing great, very playful, snuggly and adorable! Chamberlain and Clara seem fine with her, and Sheridan is slowly thawing. Maybe ;)

No comments: