Yes, I know what you're thinking you car seat Nazis: She does not turn 1 for another two weeks and here she is forward-facing! I know you're shocked, but she'll live, I assure you. She is 22 pounds already, after all. She really seemed to like facing forwards (though she only rode in her seat for a total of two minutes today, home from day care). She had this (above pictured) little smile on her face for those whole two minutes, anyway ;)
Friday, September 12, 2008
My Little Car Seat Model
Yes, I know what you're thinking you car seat Nazis: She does not turn 1 for another two weeks and here she is forward-facing! I know you're shocked, but she'll live, I assure you. She is 22 pounds already, after all. She really seemed to like facing forwards (though she only rode in her seat for a total of two minutes today, home from day care). She had this (above pictured) little smile on her face for those whole two minutes, anyway ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute! The carseat coordinates nicely with her eyes ;)
she looks so proud and sweet.
Just charming. They are growing up fast and well. Congratulations,
The seat is beautiful!!! Great choice for an adorable little girl!
welcome to the blog aunt dede!
Post a Comment