Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday

Seven years ago today at the TuJaze cattery in East Berlin PA a Balinese cat named Cats Pajamas Sweet Muffins (I think) had a litter of kittens. Eight weeks later I made Joel drive out there with me (about an hour from where we were living at the time) and shell out $250 for one of them. We named him Ulysses, and today in honor of his birthday I let him lick the icing off a cupcake. Happy birthday Ulysses! (Ben and Rebecca were both happy to lick the icing off of cupcakes also).

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Come on, you aren't going to tell us Ulysses' full name? Isn't it something like Cat's Meow Ulysses and something about a Cloud...? Can't believe you still have that cat...

Amanda said...

Well... since his father is Clouds Meows Dakota (or something) he was supposed to be Clouds Meows Ulysses. But I was too lazy to register him.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday fluffy kitty!

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Snake Killer!