Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pee Pee on the Potty!

A milestone -- Becca peed on the potty last night!! Not intentionally, really; she just happened to be sitting on her potty seat naked while waiting for me to get her bath ready, and some pee came out. She was quite surprised, and I don't think she really knew what it was. She looked in the potty and said, "Water! I got water!" and then she immediately tried to lift out the potty seat to dump the pee -- where? not sure because I quickly took it from her ;) I called for Joel and Ben and we all gave her a round of applause. She beamed at her accomplishment, though still not really seeming sure of what exactly the fuss was about! No pictures, as I'm not really one of those photograph-bodily-fluids kind of type... as I am sure you'll thank me for...

No comments: