Friday, April 23, 2010

Feeling Like a Monday but Someday I'll be Saturday Night

Joel and I met friends for dinner last night at Nix (highly recommend the french fries with cheese, bacon and gravy) and then saw Bon Jovi at Time Warner Cable Arena. This morning I am pretty exhausted after a night of conjuring my 16 year old soul.... And, by the way Dad, I am sorry for making fun of you for bringing earplugs to the Bon Jovi concert I drug you to when I was 16... I think my ears are still ringing. But Jon Bon Jovi is looking as fine as ever...

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Dad wants to know if child care was provided at the Bon Jovi concert.

Amanda said...

ha ha. actually, the median age for Bon Jovi concert goers seems to be 40+... I think I was on the younger side. Probably everyone else's kids were old enough to babysit themselves :P