Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Joel has been in Chicago since Friday morning for a conference, but the kids and I had a great weekend because Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit! We had a busy weekend that included going swimming and to the splash park at the JCC, having a yummy brunch at Brio, and going to an outdoor concert at Stonecrest. We also chauffered Ben to two birthday parties on Saturday, and I put my dad to work hanging pictures and fixing the upstairs toilet. Mom also made chicken soup for me since I have had a cold for the last few days... Yum! Thank you Mom and Dad for a wonderful weekend! Now we will start looking forward to NEXT WEEKEND, when Aunt Abby, Uncle Mike, and cousins Charlie and Amelia come for a visit!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I've got the PCB's-'post Carolina blues'- I miss my Charlotte family and those gorgeous crepe myrtle trees high as houses!