Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Catch Up

Had a great visit by Abby, Mike, cousin Charlie and cousin Amelia this weekend! As usual the boys got along well; Amelia may have traumatized Rebecca a little, being in the hair-pulling, grabbing stage (18 months). Rebecca seemed to be her favorite target probably because she was closest in height so easiest to grab ;) This morning Rebecca locked herself in my bedroom with her breakfast to prevent any thievery/molestation.

We spent plenty of time at the pool, spent some time playing laser tag/ arcade games/ in the bouncy room at Sports Connection, and of course time hanging out at the house playing Wii and playing outside. Abby and I snuck out for dinner by ourselves one night too. Abby took copious amounts of pictures with her new camera; I took none, so as soon as she posts hers I'll be stealing them to post here as well!!

The kids are back at camp today, the cousins are on their way home, and I am trying to catch up on work/laundry.

No comments: