Thursday, December 8, 2011

To Do List

So far the to-do list for the next week includes:

1. put together / organize baby stuff / move furniture around
2. get oil changed / tire pressure checked (WAY over due)
3. do all the Hanukkah shopping
4. get my hair done
5. buy new car charger for GPS
6. schedule/attend conference with Ben's teacher
7. pick my sister up from the airport
8. write out instructions for babysitter/ dog sitter
9. take Ben to the dentist
10. Pack hospital bag
11. HAVE A BABY

Am I forgetting anything? I feel like I might be forgetting something. In addition to the "to do list" above, the next few days include a lunch date, a dinner date/play date, Joel and Ben are going to the Panthers game on Sunday, Hebrew school for Ben, etc.... AAAHHHHH!!!!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Amazing- funniest 'to-do' list I have ever seen!!

Kathleen said...

12. Don't forget to take Joel to the hospital with you! :)

Abigail said...

Just don't go into labor thinking about all you have to do!!