Friday, April 19, 2013

Good Riddance!

Today I bid farewell to two things I don't like - spiders and the chore of scooping dog poop.

Yes we still have Clara. But the other day as I was driving the kids to preschool I noticed a pickup truck advertising a dog poop scooping business. I immediately looked it up online when I got home and begged Joel to let me sign up. For $12 a week they come every Friday to scoop the yard and they take the poop away with them ;) I figure this is perfect because the kids don't really use the back yard during the week, and it will be poop-free for the weekend. I do so hate scooping poop. And honestly I wasn't doing it as often as once a week myself :P So looking forward to my poop-scooping free life.

And the spiders! The exterminator came this morning and sprayed inside and out, and stepped on the spiders  he could find for good measure, LOL.

No comments: