Monday, March 31, 2014

House Guests

It looks like we'll have some extended-stay house guests soon! The folks over at Lessons From Charlie & Amelia (my sister and her family) put their house on the market on Thursday night and got an all-cash offer for 3k over asking price after all of a whopping two days on the market. The catch is, the buyer wants to close on April 25th. The original plan was for my sister to move down here and take up tenancy of our rental house up the street. But the tenants who are in there now have a lease that goes to the end of July. So with things happening WAY FASTER than any of us expected, it looks like my sister and her family will be down here within the month and finishing out the school year here! When I told Ben his cousins may be living with us for a few months he looked at me blankly and said, "Wait... What?!" Which is pretty much the same reaction I got from Joel ;) Come on down guys!! LOL.

No comments: