Wednesday, April 23, 2014

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Although Ben and Rebecca went back to school Monday after spring break, Caroline's preschool was closed Monday and Tuesday for the final two days of Passover. Finally today everyone is back at school and on their regular schedules! Caroline is much easier to have home with me when I am trying to work than either Ben or Rebecca was at the same age. She is maybe a little TOO content to sit in front of the TV. But when I have work to get done, I can't complain about this. (Feel guilty, yes; complain, no). Yesterday I moved my laptop to the kitchen table and worked there while keeping an eye on Caroline, who sat through two showings of Walking with Dinosaurs and two showings of Super Buddies all before lunch time. I did feel kind of bad about that but then again I did get a lot of work done yesterday! This morning when I got her up I told her it was a school day again today, and she said, "Noooooo! I don't want to go to school! I want to watch Walking with Dinosaurs!" At least one of us is glad to have her back at school and not sitting in front of the TV any more :)

No comments: