Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Junior Cotillion

Ben had his first Junior Cotillion meeting tonight. I might have left out the dress code and the bit about ballroom dancing when I suggested this activity to him. It helps that tons of kids he knows including three of his best friends are doing it also. Tonight when I picked him up he announced that class was boring but the snacks were good, and that starting in November he has to wear a jacket and tie (tonight he just wore a button-down short sleeved shirt) and that he would rather just start wearing that next month. At some point there is a ball at Providence Country club. Maybe by then he will let me take his picture :) For now I made due with taking a picture of the handbook/ partial table of contents. After a quick skim I have come to the realization that apparently I have been sitting wrong my whole life :-P



1 comment: