Monday, September 21, 2015

Pull-Up Free!

Ok the picture below is from a birthday party Caroline went to yesterday and has nothing to do with being pull-up free. Last week Caroline announced that wearing pull-ups to bed was for babies and that she wasn't going to do it anymore. I told her she had to show me she could keep her pull-up dry three nights in a row before I would consent to that, which test she passed with flying colors :) So Friday night was her first pull-up-less night, and she is now 3 nights in a row without any bed wetting. I am officially giving away the last pack of pull ups today! Yay Caroline!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Sophisticated party girls do not wear pull-ups. LOL

Abigail said...

Yay Caroline!! Unfortunately her pull ups went to me lol since Amelia still has no problem wearing them :-P