Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Second-hand Story

I missed a blog-worthy moment tonight at home - Joel gave Rebecca a bath, and as he took her out of the tub she pooped all over the floor. I might add that since I switched her to whole milk a week or so ago, her poops have been very, shall we say, messy. Thankfully Joel's mom was there and helped get Rebecca cleaned up and ready for bed while Joel cleaned up the floor and threw away his socks (they were not spared). I am sorry I missed such a made-for-blogging moment. I miss my babies already (yes even a poop story had me wishing I were home...)

Anyway I'm at my hotel in Harrisburg, ordered some room service, watched the debate, and now I am watching CNN's post debate coverage and wondering what debate they watched? Because it certainly wasn't what what I just watched... No... no debate rant tonight, I'm too tired. (I know you're disappointed). Off to bed...

No comments: