Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She Must Have Been Hungry

Tonight we had to pick up Joel's car from Firestone. Every time Joel takes his car for an oil change the oil change turns into about $500 worth of work. Today the oil change turned into an oil change, a state inspection, three new tires, and an alignment. Maybe it's a good thing that Joel is delinquent about getting his oil changed and doesn't do it every 3,000 miles.

Anyway after we picked the car up we decided to have dinner at Chili's since it was dinner time and a Chili's just opened across the parking lot from the Firestone. Rebecca was very cranky so I could tell she was hungry. Normally I would just give her some food off of Ben's plate and/or my plate because she never really seems to eat much at dinner time. But I decided to get her a kid's meal of her own tonight since she was so cranky. She ate her whole bowl of macaroni and cheese (not a small bowl, either) and when she was done she put her arms around the bowl, put her head down on it and gave it a big hug. I am so not kidding -- she hugged the bowl! Then she ate half of Ben's basket of fries, and a few pieces of Joel's broccoli.

Now, unfortunately, she is fussing in her crib - maybe she has indigestion?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Well. I'm surprised at Beccas big appetite..but whats I'm more surprised is that Joel ordered something with broccoli...