Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mama Needs A New Camera

Due to my recent camera difficulties, I've convinced Joel to take me camera shopping this weekend. So my question to all of you is: What kind of camera do you use? What do you like/dislike about it? I am looking for a compact camera that takes great pictures FAST. I know all you Canon Digital Rebel fans out there -- my only qualm about this camera is the size...(And Joel's qualm of course will be the price). I don't like a bulky camera. I've been looking into a Canon PowerShot of some form, but there's so many to choose from... If any of you have any suggestions, please share them with me!

I'll have some Puerto Rico pictures up tomorrow at some point-- I stopped in at the camera store today and had the images from the memory card transferred to a CD. I just haven't gotten back there to pick it up yet.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

We have the canon powershot SD770 IS digital elph. Our big camera is our main camera so we don't use it a lot, but I've been happy with it for the somewhat little I've used it. And my mom did a LOT of research before she bought it for us, so it must have good reviews and specs.

Anonymous said...

We've got the canon powershot SD790 is and love it. It replaced an olympus that broke way too quickly. My sister swears by panasonic, but I've never had a canon that didn't treat me well.