Saturday, January 9, 2010

Countdown to Baby Robinson

Tomorrow morning I am heading to Boston for the arrival of my newest niece or nephew, scheduled to arrive via c-section on Tuesday morning. I have done all the laundry, packed the kids backpacks for Monday, and left a list of notes and reminders on the fridge for Joel of such things as 1) Ben's basketball league which starts tomorrow afternoon; 2) Joel's traffic court date/time Monday morning; 3) Ben's Tae Kwon Do schedule; 4) what time the school bus comes in the mornings, etc, etc, etc. Hopefully he will do okay! I am missing my babies already, but so excited to be on hand for the arrival of our newest family member!! YEAH! Abby has been having some contractions again today, I told her, CROSS YOUR LEGS! Don't have that baby before I get there!

I will try to update from the road, or if not, I'll be back home on Thursday night.

PS, Go Eagles.

No comments: