Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gone Fishing

I'm heading off a little later this morning for a weekend on the Gulf coast of Florida with my sister-in-law, and leaving Joel in charge of the kids until I return on Sunday night. He has a "Reminder" list posted to the fridge that includes Ben's bus schedule, what homework will be due tomorrow, and which weekend activities I won't let him skip (birthday party, basketball game,and cub scouts I told him he has to go to; Rebecca's dance class and Ben's basketball practice he will be skipping). In addition to these activities he's got two play dates and some time with his parents lined up. He should have some good weather this weekend -- it's supposed to be around 70 or so for the next few days.

So good luck to Mr. Mom! I'm off to the beach....

No comments: