Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday Sleepover


Yesterday was Ben's birthday sleepover - he and four friends spent the evening trading Pokemon cards, playing video games, trading Pokemon cards, watching a movie, trading Pokemon cards... Here they are, trading Pokemon cards with a pint-sized observer.... I have some other pictures that'll I'll get around to uploading at some point. They fell asleep at varying times ranging from 10pm to 1am, and were all up at 7. All things considered, it went very well - there were no arguments needing parental intervention, everyone seemed to have a good time, etc. And Joel and I survived having 7 kids from 3pm until 10am, which I consider to be quite an accomplishment... especially considering Joel was working this weekend so he went to bed early last night and got up early to go to work this morning.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Adorable pic. I agree- quite an accomplishment to host 4 + your three=SEVEN KIDS! WOW!