Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mid-Week Update

1. Mysterious sore throat illness - Joel has been sick for a week with a mysterious sore throat/ cough, and now Ben has it. He stayed home from camp Monday and came home at lunch time yesterday. No symptoms except a bad sore throat and a hoarse voice / cough. I dosed him up and sent him back to camp again this morning, wondering if he'll make it through a full day this time...

2. A hearty congratulations to our friends Eric and Joanna, who finally sold their house after a little over 3 months and 72 showings. (I cannot imagine going through 72 showings, I called it quits in the 30s somewhere).

3. Work - it's crazy busy! I was looking over my notes from yesterday in preparation for today's weekly meeting, and realized I worked on 12 different things yesterday. This despite having to go pick up Ben in the middle of the day, and then having to go back out to get Rebecca at 4 and Caroline at 5. No wonder my head was spinning last night and I was wondering around the house doing random chores at 10pm because my brain would not settle down.

4. I can't think of anything else right now! Pretty lame blog post, oh well.

No comments: