Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Recap

Saturday Joel helped out a neighbor at a barbecue competition at a festival in Matthews, while I took the kids for their Halloween costumes (I have a picture of Ben and Becca in their costumes that apparently I forgot to post so I will do that... Baby hasn't modeled her costume yet, since when we got back from Party City it was nap time). After nap we met Joel at the festival where the kids got their faces painted and petted adorable puppies that had Ben moaning "puppy.... puppy..." for an hour after we left. We arrived home just before friends arrived to hang out / go out to dinner. We tried to get into Cow Fish but the wait was an hour and a half even though we got there by 5:30. So we went next door to Zink instead, which is a bit fancier, and the children were well behaved under penalty of death.

Yesterday Ben had Hebrew school while I took Rebecca to a friend's birthday party at the Ballantyne Country Club, where she got to play on the Fun Bus and hit a piniata, and I got to eat her cake because she didn't like it for some reason. So a win-win all around.

No comments: