Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Day

To get the kids out of the house this morning while the cleaners were here, I took them and my laptop to the book store. I was able to get some work done and they had a treat and browsed for books (I let them each pick out one to buy). Then we headed on a long-ass errand over to Fuel Pizza, the closest of which is about 20 minutes away, to pick up a gluten free pizza and drop it off at Caroline's preschool for their New Year's Eve party (or Noon Year's Eve as they call it, because they have a little ball dropping ceremony at noon followed by a pizza lunch). Since Caroline cannot eat regular pizza but loves pizza, I did not want her to be left out. After that we came home and now Ben and Rebecca each have a friend over to play until 4. Then at 5 we are heading over to spend New Year's Eve with friends - busy day!! And, Joel and I are both working today although Joel only worked this morning and is now at the gym.




No comments: