Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

We spent a relatively quiet New Year's weekend, since I am fighting a bad cold right now. Joel and I saw Manchester by the Sea and went out to dinner Sunday night, and Monday Ben and Joel and I saw Star Wars: Rogue One while Mort and Mary took the girls to see Sing. Afterwards we had dinner at Burger 21. Today I am back at work although really thinking about taking a sick day for part of the day. The kids go back to school tomorrow, and at the moment I'm nowhere near mentally ready or physically organized for the return to all the routines. Including some new routines, like guitar lessons for Ben starting Thursday night. I feel like I need a day to mentally prepare before I'm ready to tell 2017 to bring it on ;) Instead it's more like, 2017: ready or not, here we come! :)

No comments: