Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello from the 'burg

Harrisburg, that is. I arrived early this afternoon and spent most of the afternoon reading through stacks of printouts of emails that I'd written, been written to, been cc'd on, etc... some dating back as early as 2002. As I commented to my lawyer, half of them (the ones I was only cc'ed on) I hadn't really read the first time around... what cruel punishment to make me suffer through them again! I mean, imagine if you will, being handed every email your name has ever appeared on for a five year period and asked to please read them over again? Quite torturous and tiring. The silver lining was that I was able to meet a friend for dinner afterwards, and now that I'm arrived at my hotel (finally) I am going to relax and read for a while... I started Neil Gaiman's American Gods on my two flights today.

On the home front, I hear Ben visited the nurse at camp today for a sore throat, but seems fine now, and Becca spiked a fever tonight - poor Becca! Joel and I were just commenting on how she hasn't been sick in a while. Oops - guess we forgot to knock on wood. I hope you feel better soon Becca! I'll be home tomorrow!

No comments: