Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not a Movie About Bunnies

Yes, my son actually did this to his poor sweet sister tonight. He was watching Jurassic Park 2 in my bedroom, and had asked Joel to put on a certain part involving lots of dinosaurs and mayhem. I wasn't in the room, so I don't know what actually was on the screen except I could hear quite a bit of roaring and screaming going on.

Ben came out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where Becca was sitting on the floor reading a book. He said, "Becca, do you want to see a movie about bunnies?"

"Yes!" Becca said, and got up and followed him into the bedroom.

A moment later I heard Becca's dismayed "Oh no!" as she saw what was happening on the tv, and then she ran out of the room crying.

And Ben watched her go, looking rather smug.

No comments: