Friday, March 2, 2012

Even Rebecca knows it's Friday!

I shuttled Ben over to the neighbor's house for the walk to the bus stop this morning, then fixed a bottle for the baby and as I was feeding her (just before 7am) I heard Rebecca wake up and start singing over the baby monitor: "It's Friday, Friday... it's Friday, Friday... everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend... partying, partying...." attempting to sing the worst song ever written which for some reason (maybe that's why) really appeals to four year olds apparently. I so wish I could have recorded her singing it, but alas I was trapped by a feeding baby and if I'd tried to put her down she just would have screamed and ruined the video anyway. And then Rebecca finished singing and announced that she had pooped in her pull-up, which was not a very fun way to start my Friday...

No comments: