Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Home Again

I arrived home from Harrisburg last night. The trip went as well as it could have gone, considering the circumstances (which I have been advised by counsel not to discuss - seriously! Imagine the irony, if you will, of not being able to blog about the only interesting thing that's actually happened in my life in the last few months). I will have to make one more trip in a few weeks.

I am happy to report that both children were clean upon my return, and snug in their beds. Ben's first drowsy words upon seeing me this morning when I went in to wake him up were: "Mommy! Did you bring me a present?" Becca's first words to me this morning were "[screech screech screech!]"

I am happy to be home! This is going to be a busy week, with preparations for Becca's first birthday party (this Saturday) getting underway...

4 comments:

Mary said...

OK, that is not fair! Now I want to know what happened!!

Unknown said...

Amanda, we are really looking forward to seeing you all this Saturday and celebrating Becca's 1st Bday.

Paul & Elissa

Amanda said...

mary, email me (akaplan728@carolina.rr.com) :)

elissa, welcome to my blog! we are very excited that you will be coming also!

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I was going to be there too and I want to know what Harrisburg was all about!!