Monday, September 29, 2008

The Week in Preview

This is probably going to be kind of a hectic week. It started off this morning with a dentist appointment for Ben. It was the second time he's been to the dentist, and it went well despite my misgivings. For some reason they prefer that the parent waits in the waiting room, and I did not think Ben would be cool with that (I went in with him last time since it was his first time) but the nurse won him over by discussing Power Rangers: Jungle Fury with him in detail, and after a couple of minutes he marched off with her, talking a mile a minute. He returned with chocolate-minty breath, a super bouncy ball, and a thumbs up sign from the dentist. They were even able to take x-rays. Good job Ben!

This afternoon Ben's preschool lets out at 3 for Rosh Hashanah and is closed tomorrow and Wednesday. Tomorrow Becca has her 12 month checkup, and I have no babysitter for Ben, and I will try to be at my desk for at least part of the day because we are entering our busiest (pre election) season. Wednesday I have a babysitter for Ben from 10 to 4 so I just have to drop him off and pick him up at his friend's house, who I'm sharing the babysitter with.

Complicating things is the gas shortage, which is ongoing. Joel was finally able to find gas this morning, which was a relief since his tank was on E and he visited 5 gas stations yesterday with no luck. I've got about 1/4 tank now, which I am going to try to conserve. I don't want to have to wait in a long line for gas tomorrow with Ben in tow, so I'm going to try to wait a couple of days.

Let the fun begin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!