Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Foot, Small Foot

Lately I have started to get my socks confused with Ben's. I've been finding my socks in his drawer and vice versa. He has some white ankle socks with a gray or navy stripe around the top, and I have similar ones. The only differences are that his say Gymboree on the bottom, and his are smaller than mine. Only apparently not much smaller than mine, because this morning when I was getting dressed I actually went so far as to accidentally put on a pair of his socks which I had mistakenly put in my sock drawer. After a moment I realized they felt a little tight and thought to investigate and sure enough I was wearing Ben's Gymboree socks! I am not sure if he has particularly large feet for a 4 year old or if I have particularly small feet or perhaps it is some combination of both. At any rate, I realize I must pay more careful attention from now on when I am sorting the laundry...

No comments: