Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Should Have Knocked on Wood

Yesterday morning before work I stopped at the grocery store* and one of the ladies who works there asked how the kids were and was everyone healthy? I replied that everyone was fine - for once! Of course, when Ben got home from school last night I could tell he was in a downward spiral which culminated this morning in chocolate-milk-vomit. (Too much information?) So after we dropped Rebecca off at day care we stopped at the grocery store** and picked up some gatorade and ginger ale and chicken noodle soup.

When someone inquires after your children's health and you say they're fine, always knock on wood, people...


*Actually Starbucks, but I'm calling it the grocery store in case Joel reads this, since I am supposed to be cutting back on my Starbucks consumption.

**The actual grocery store, this time.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

aww, hope he is feeling better!!