Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wah-Duh

(As Becca calls it). We can see the ocean from the kitchen of our beach house (can you see it in this picture?). The house is nice, 5 bedrooms and well-stocked with supplies. And since I brought the entire contents of my house with me it seems, it is super-well-stocked now.

The three and a half hour drive went pretty smoothly, and the kids only got a little antsy towards the end. Abby, Mike and Charlie arrived shortly after we did, and we ventured down to the beach. The boys had a blast running around in the surf, and Becca was happy to sit on a beach towel and play with a bucket of water. (She was not loving the sand AT ALL. Maybe she'll do better tomorrow). Of course I forgot to bring my camera down to the beach the first time, but I'll remember tomorrow.

After dinner Mike hooked up the Game Cube that we found downstairs, and introduced Ben to Sonic the Hedgehog. Safe to say Ben's having a pretty fun vacation so far. The beach and video games, what could be better.

More pictures tomorrow, I promise!

No comments: