Monday, September 21, 2009

Bumblebee


The kids' Halloween costumes arrived today (for once I ordered them relatively early instead of panicking at the last minute). Ben was more than happy to model his Transformers costume, which was a gamble on two levels... first, I did not consult him before I ordered it since it was kind of an impulse buy, and second I didn't know what size to order but since he's tall and costumes usually run small I ordered him a 7/8... both gambles paid off, and he loved the costume AND it fits. Yay me!

It remains to be seen whether or not you'll ever see a picture of Rebecca in her rabbit costume. She was very happy to look at it in the packaging, but when I made a move to put it on her she cried, "no, no! no bunny!" and ran away. Halloween may be a bit rough for Becca, come to think of it, considering how afraid she is of mascots and that type of thing... it just might be genuine torture.

No comments: