Friday, September 4, 2009

A Long Week

It has been a long week for everyone, and we are all ready for a three day weekend! (Hopefully a relaxing one!)

Ben's first week of school has gone very well, except that yesterday he started saying "school is boring!" and that he didn't want to go. I was able to tell him (truthfully) that he was going to have gym class, so that cheered him up some. This morning he seemed very tired at the bus stop. He told me he didn't want his alarm to wake him up tomorrow, and I reassured him that since tomorrow is Saturday he could sleep as late as he wants.

Rebecca is fighting off a cold, and on the way to preschool she kept telling me "I go bed! I go bed!" I guess she is tired too :(

I, having worked ten hours yesterday plus spent two hours at a PTA meeting followed by Curriculum Night at Ben's school, am also exhausted.

Is it the weekend yet????

No comments: