Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cuban Food

Tonight Joel and I were introduced to Cuban food, which was delicious. Joel ate a plantain for the first time and professed to enjoy it (some of you may be shocked at this). He also was a big fan of the fried steak (though who wouldn't be).

Ben was a big fan of his new babysitter, who is one of the nurses Joel works with. He was quite happy to usher Joel and I out the door and have her all to himself. He convinced her that he sleeps with his lamp on and his door open, so when I went to check on him there he was, sound asleep with the light on and the door open. Taking advantage of babysitters is a skill learned early I guess. He tried to convince his last one that I let him have sugar mixed into his Pediasure. I am sure he will get more creative as time goes on.

No comments: