Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday Surprise

For those of you wanting to know (Kathleen), Joel took me to Blue for dinner last night, where I had the most delicious meal ever, so delicious (and filling) in fact that I have only had to eat once today... hmm maybe that's not good... Anyway, I had the crabcake appetizer, the poached pear and baby arugula salad, the filet with risotto, and two desserts -- an orange flavored creme brulee and the molton chocolate cake which was definitely the best chocolate cake I've ever had! After dinner we saw Mamma Mia! at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, tickets courtesy of Joel's parents (thanks guys!!) We stayed downtown overnight, and slept until 10am this morning, a feat not accomplished (simultaneously anyway) since the days before kids...

No comments: