Monday, August 3, 2009

First Day

Today was Rebecca's first day at her new school. She was quite happy as we made our way into the building, but then grew increasingly apprehensive as she slowly realized we were there to drop her off this time, instead of Ben. She didn't want to let go of me, so finally I had to (unfortunately) hand her over kicking and screaming to one of her teachers. It was rough, but I was confident that she'd be fine. When I picked her up at the end of the day her teachers reported that she'd had a good first day overall -- a little clingy and some crying here and there, but she ate well, slept well, and seemed to be enjoying herself for the most part. I am sure she will have a great time once she adjusts to her new surroundings. I'll update again at the end of the week!

No comments: