Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's Up

Since I haven't blogged in a couple of days and we're getting ready to leave on vacation tomorrow, I thought I should post a quick update.

1. We're starting our ten hour drive to PA tomorrow afternoon. I am not sure how far we'll get, but we're expecting to stop someplace along the way. We're staying at a resort in the Poconos for a couple days with some friends, before visiting family and friends in Philly, and we can't check in at the Poconos place till 3pm Saturday so we'll have to stop somewhere along the way, anyway.

2. I have not started packing yet. 'Nuff said on that subject.

3. Becca is doing great at her new school. I have been told numerous times by different staff about how cute she is, how sweet she is, how "advanced" she is, how well she's adjusted, etc. The assistant director also told me that all the staff is telling her the same things, and how they all think she's the cutest thing ever. Yeah Becca! Way to charm!

4. We're going to have some stuff to blog about re: Ben when we get back from vacation, with kindergarten starting, his first league sport starting (soccer-- note to self: must buy him cleats and shin gaurds sometime in the next two weeks), and numerous other "firsts" (like riding the school bus, buying school lunches, the Afterschool program at the JCC...)

I'm going to bring the laptop on vacation and hopefully get in at least a few blog posts while we're away. Can't wait to see everyone!



No comments: